We’re looking to raise £21,000 by 31st December 2017. This is the month in which River would have turned 21, born as he was on 14th December 1996.
So what fundraisers have we got lined up already…?
- Charity Meal at Tom @ 101s in Stockton Heath on 30th November 2017 – check out the facebook event here. Tickets are £21.
- RivFest17 CD – we will be releasing an exclusive CD featuring tracks from bands that played at RivFest17 – relive the memories!
- Running with Wolves – come and join some of the Warrington Wolves team and students from Priestley College and run 2.1Km at the Victoria Park Stadium.
- New York Marathon – good luck to El Jones who will be running the New York City marathon on Sunday 5th November on behalf of the River Reeves Foundation. You can make a donation by clicking on the Donate button at the top of the page.
- Las Vegas Half Marathon – Oscar from the band The Hidden Charms will be raising money when he runs the Las Vegas Marathon on Saturday 11th November.
- Virtual Run – this one’s for you to decide… run whatever distance you like (ideally based on 21!), send over some proof and if you are able to raise £21 then you can claim a limited edition Riv’s Runners vest!! Click here for more information and to sign up today!
- Riv’s Run @ Victoria Park, Sunday 12th November 2017 – come down to Warrington’s Victoria Park and take part in your very own Riv’s Run! 5k or 10k, it’s up to you. All abilities catered for so don’t worry about speed! £5 suggested donation. Free Riv’s Runners medal and goody bag for taking part. Riv’s Runners vests available to buy on the day, £15. Hosted by Run Geek Sunday Social Run. See you there!
Over to you!!
Let us know your 21-themed fundraising ideas. A 21 hour silence? A 21 mile cycle? A 21-a-side footy match?!
Use the Get In Touch button above to let us know what you’re thinking – we can’t wait to hear from you!